ACI awards received
Top Most Award for the Chapter
Awards Bestowed Upon Chapter Members for their Excellent Services By ACI International
Honorary Membership to Mr. R. N. Raikar
- R.N.Raikar, Past President, India Chapter of ACI was been elected as the “Honorary Member” of the American Concrete Institute. This is the highest Honour bestowed by ACI,USA on any individual.
- The Citation Message reads: “In recognition of your countless years of service to ACI and its India Chapter, for your unlimited enthusiasm to ensure Quality Concrete; and your faithful labours in support of International co-operation“
- It is a moment of immense pride and celebration for India Chapter of ACI and Concrete Fraternity. This unique honour was conferred on him at the Opening Session and Award Programme, on Sunday March 14, 2004 at ACI Centennial Convention at Washington D.C., U.S.A.
- Congratulatory message on this occasion from the Guru of Concrete, Dr. Adam Neville (C.B.E) : “I would like to send you my warmest congratulations on the highest honour that ACI can bestow. I look forward to congratulating you in person.”
Mr. R. N. Raikar :
- Award in recognition of sustained and outstanding contribution to concrete technology in March 1994 and Chapter Activities Award in 1983
Dr. S K Manjrekar :
- Received “Chapter Activities” award in 2003
Mr. Chetan R. Raikar :
- Received “Young Engineers” award in 1998
Mr. M. A. Jacob :
- Received “Chapter Activities” award in 2006.
Mr. Satish C. Dhupelia :
- Received “Chapter Activities” award in 2008
Ms Ishita Manjrekar :
- Received “Young Member” award in 2016